Omega Greens unique, efficient and sustainable growth system
- Low algae cost price
- A closed production system enabling a controllable process that maintains steady conditions for growth resulting in consistent product quality with the targeted characteristics.
- GMP+ and HACCP certified production of algal paste that adds value when implemented in pet feed and humane food products by feedstuff processors.
- The patented disposable plastic foil bioreactors avoid expensive cleaning procedures. The reactors can be discarded if necessary and recycled through regular waste collection schemes.
- The growth system is suitable for production of several varying algae species in both fresh and saline medium.
- The growth technique is driven by sunlight and is very sustainable because flue gasses (as a CO2 source) and waste heat (growth promotor) can be applied.